About Symfony Camp UA 2011 Conference
Symfony Camp UA 2011 Conference is dedicated to web applications development using PHP Framework Symfony. The primary conference theme is the new version of Symfony 2 framework. This is the third annual conference that will take place October 29, 2011, in Kiev, Ukraine. You can register here to take part in Symfony Camp UA 2011. The participation is free.
The conference is targeted at both professional web-developers and beginners, as well as heads of Internet projects, web studios which are already using or are only planning to use Symfony framework. The main aim of the conference consists in exchange of experience, communication and new contacts.
The schedule of the conference is not finally worked out yet. The ones who wish to make presentations at Symfony Camp UA may file an application on 2011.symfonycamp.org.ua.
You can choose one of the themes offered in the list below, or offer your own topic:
- Doctrine 2 (ORM, ODM, MongoDB) / Propel 1.6
- Form + Validation
- Symfony2 Security
- Symfony CMF
- Dependency Injection and Symfony2 Service Container
- Speeding up the developing with Symfony2
- Developing highload sites with Symfony2
- Frontend optimization (Caching, Assetic)
- Backend for Symfony2
- Unit and Functional Testing with Symfony2
- Transferring the project from 1.x to 2